Although there are exemptions to the rules, in general, you can only claim 50% on entertainment expenditures. These expenditures must fall into the following categories:

a) Holiday Accommodation
b) Pleasure Craft
c) Corporate Boxes
d) Food and drink if consumed in any of the above situations or in business specific circumstances e.g. business breakfasts.

Contact Details

Phone: (09) 298-2511

Fax: (09) 298-2517

Email: info@cpca.co.nz

Calendars and Key Dates

20 May-Employerschedules due

7 May - GST return and payment due / Provisional tax due

> More

website developed by digitalstream